When You Body Is Producing Too Much Blood Can Someone Help With My Tear To My Supraspinatus Tendon?

Can someone help with my tear to my supraspinatus tendon? - when you body is producing too much blood

Two years ago I went to my doctor. complaing fatigue, lack of energy and I hurt all over. They referred me to an endocrinologist and consultant in rheumatology. After numerous blood tests and various tests I was diagnosed with hyperparathyroidism (the body produces too much calcium), which causes fatigue and lack of energy, without a trace of vitamin B12 and to top it off, fibromyalgia (pain throughout the body. "Triple Whammy" said the consultant. I had my first injection of vitamin B12 in my left arm in a Wednesday night and two days later I woke up with tingling and numbness of left arm. The symptoms are exactly the same when you sleep your left arm. The problem was I since August 2008 until the present day. Following the U / S scan, which showed a intrasubstancand rupture of the supraspinatus tendon in his left arm. My advisor said that the recovery is unlikely and it is unusable. I can live with 24 / 7 pain and discomfort. Please help if you can. Regards, Carl W.

No comments:

Post a Comment