How Long Does It Take For Lord Of The Rings Online To Install Why Does Lord Of The Rings Online Take Soooo Long To Install?!?!?!?

Why does lord of the rings online take soooo long to install?!?!?!? - how long does it take for lord of the rings online to install

I have the game for Christmas and I try to install it on my computer. iv instaalled that b4 on my desk at home, but I try to install on my laptop now. First, it takes about 6 hours (literally) to get everything ready and fully installed. Then turn off the computer when I'm done playing the game, he will not want me to play, if you install anything new! What's goin on!

2 comments:

Laheira2 said...

If only the shadow of Angmar, and not the combo pack Shadows of Angmar & Mines of Moria, took the season install it because I had to do a significant upgrade to Mines of Moria included. Then there were a few updates and patches. The Mines of Moria launch last autumn.

Make sure you have sufficient space on your hard drive meets the recommended specifications, and your laptop (no minimum spend). This game requires a lot of resources and minimum requirements simply do not work very well.

Maggerin... said...

WOW! The same problem!

I'm too much on Christmas, and I was so excited just because I like LotR. I can also be installed and can not wait. I'm worried about something else and now when I say: Oh, I forgot something that I can not wait to play! "I do not know who made about 5%. I was like mad crazy!

I just called the applicant company and of course without your help. We have achieved this goal ...

This is the new game .. He added constantly, so that the people of the updates, and stop there are always new. Whenever necessary, the first time and had not for a moment I install to update. So consistently and play consideration.

Ill tell you ... It is very worth it. Incredible game.

Good luck!

Post a Comment