Milk For Shin Splints I'm Trying To Recover From Shin Splints And Spring Track Is Coming Up. Help!?

I'm trying to recover from shin splints and spring track is coming up. Help!? - milk for shin splints

Last month, my cramps in the legs. Therefore, stretching and ice cream every night. Now no longer hurt, but they are a little hurt. And the winter track and practice is over. My coach told me that each string of the day, but do not determine how long. How many minutes do I string a day? Should I continue to ice my feet every night, or is it not? Are there other methods that could contribute to the shins, cattle, and the road for spring (practice starts next month)? I will not run again this month before the start of the trail in the spring. Also I eat or drink? I've heard that milk accelerates recovery. Is that true?
Sorry for so many questions. Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment